Well last month we tried IUI for the first time. It seemed promising, Alisa had like six follicles (possible eggs), and we went through the deposit (where the actually take my sperm, wash it, separate it, and deposit into Alisa as close as they can). It was a wait and see game for a couple of weeks, but after the allotted time, we took the pregnancy test and it was negative.
They upped the dose of Clomid this month and we are starting again. Alisa went in today for her ultrasound and she has four follicles. Prey, cross your fingers, knock on wood, anything to help us along. We are cautiously optimistic.